I have to agree about cruise value center.i have worked with a lot of travel agencies and just plain and simple once they get your money they could care less about you.

I have left several messages with questions and concerns and just have to keep calling back finally I will get someone. I definately will NOT use them again. When I finally reach Marsha I feel as if her attitude is saying why are you bothering me. If I hear one more time I am not really making that much money I am going to puke.

Lesson Learned but my recommmendation is that even with the onboard credits they offer it is not worth it.

Had an Experience with Cruise Value Center?

Comments

Not all agents are like the ones you have come across, I not only have a 800 number directly too me, but i also give my clients my cell number in case i'm away from the office.

Kimberly

Norwegian Cruiseline (NCL) Canceled Our Cruise Without Asking Us, Ruined Our Vacation! Norwegian Cruiseline "Prior to 01/27/2015 we had a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) to the Greek Isles booked with a travel agent named Mitchell Bank and thought per his Invoice #..." Read more Princess Cruises - Irritated in Alaska Princess Cruises "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..." Read more Princess Cruises - Princess Cruise Lines = Floating Prison Princess Cruises "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..." Read more Norwegian Cruiseline - Being stranded in the Bahamas leads to car accident  Norwegian Cruiseline "On Saturday April 15th 2017 we were informed by ship Captain that we have to stay in Bahamas cause bad weather so we won't be going to Great Stirrup Cay..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more