I have been using Cruise value for 4 years and never had any trouble.A few days ago I found out that they took my money from my credit card, for my final payment on a Royal Caribbean crusie and never gave the money to RC.

Thank Goodness that we realized it in time. I now have to dispute the CC charge and hopefully get my money back. What they have done to my family is not right. We had 7 reservations in the system with them, thank good ness that I wanted to link another reservation to ours for dinner.

Thats the only way I found out. My travel agent that I always used e-mailed me and told me that they closed.

She is a victim of this closer also yet shehas been so helpful through this process.There has to be something that we can do to this company.

Had an Experience with Cruise Value Center?

Comments

Yes!I went through a number of unanswered phone calls and avoidance..luckily RC was paid and we went on our cruise.

What was appalling was that the "new owner" said I "should understand" that "these things happen." He was a *** to me when I followed up. I had a complimentary weekend given to me that was worthless.

Does anyone know who the "new owner" was in 12/08.I could not believe his attitude