what a shame that cruise value center closed up , we have used them for our cruise vacations for the last ten years and never had a problem.our last cruise was last year.

Very sorry to hear how they left alot of customers hanging. But allot of companies are doing that.

They go bankrupt and just close there doors.Or simply go out of business and lock up.I would be a little pissed off to if I lost my money.We have had this happen right here in our town, with travel agencies,just closing up and customers losing there deposits.

Had an Experience with Cruise Value Center?

Comments

Feel Free to Contact our travel agency locate in Marlboro/Manalapan area of New Jersey

Call : 732-972-4171

Viking Cruises - Not Romantic Danube Viking Cruises "Do not expect a summer vacation on Viking. Don't be misled by the commercials. Read the fine print - Viking is well aware of river levels but do not..." Read more Royal Caribbean Cruise Review from The Hammocks, Florida Royal Caribbean "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..." Read more Regent Seven Seas Cruises - Regent delivers memories, the kind you want to forget! Regent Seven Seas Cruises "I write this review to express our deepest disappointment in what my husband & I anticipated being the experience of a lifetime with Regent. My husband and I saved for..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Breach of Agreement (One sided change in Itinerary) Royal Caribbean "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more